Wednesday 27 July 2011

Welcome

Time to introduce myself and welcome you all to my bottle and jar kitchen. I’m Penny and as you can imagine, along with the rest of the bottleandjarstore.com team I’m absolutely passionate about preserves and bottling up homemade goodies.

I’m lucky enough to have been given this space to share all my favourite preserve recipes, both old and new and with your help I hope to learn some new ideas along the way.

Each week at bottleandjarstore.com we celebrate the best produce the seasons have to offer, so I will be following suit posting the top seasonal recipes on here every week.

I hope you enjoy this space and please do feel free to share your tips and recommendations. I’ve seen some great like-minded foodie blogs out there and I’d love to read some more – so post your blog on here, I’d definitely be taking a look.

Stay tuned for my first recipe.......

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment